Creation of a Geological Model
The "Stratigraphy" program allows to create a 3D geological model in a very simple way. It is possible to model even the most difficult examples logically step by step.
The program does not make any decisions automatically, all decisions must be taken by the user. After understanding the basic principles, it is a an easy and pleasant work.
The following examples show the basic procedures for creation and modification of the geological model.
- Process of Creation of a Geological Model
- Creation of a Terrain Model
- Geological Model with Horizontal Layers
- Geological Model with Layers Following the Terrain
- Construction Site Edges - Active Edge
- Edition of Soil Layers
- Creation of Soil Lens
- Creation of a New Layer into the Model
- Modelling of Fault
The "Undo" button is an important program tool. It allows to return back to the original state before any modification.