The "Dimensioning"serves to design and verify the reinforcement of abutment cross-section - the cross-section subjected to dimensioning is selected in the combo list. The table shows the .
Offer of cross-sections that can be verified depends on the selected(construction, service). The following cross-sections are available for both the construction and service state:
- Wall stem verification
- Construction joint verification - depth of construction joint from construction top edge is specified
- Wall jump verification
The service state makes also possible to verify:
- Verification of closure wall
- Verification wing - abutment - the surface surcharge due to terrain is input, for actual analysis we refer to section " "
The frame appearance is adjusted based on the selected.
- Verification according to the , or the theory of - the last column in the table allows for inputting the , which multiply the calculated forces. These forces are displayed on the desktop and are updated for every change of data and setting in the frame.
- - the last column in the table allows for specifying whether the load acting on a structure is considered as secondary one. This is explained in more detail in section " ".
- - in the case the last column is not displayed.
The abutment is loaded either byor depending on the input specified in the frame " ", an is used when analyzing wing walls.
in individual cross-sections is described in the theoretical part of the help.
is performed according to the standard set in the " " tab. Verification analysis based on the "Design of concrete and steel reinforced concrete bridge structures" is described .
for various cross-sections can be carried out. Various of individual forces can also be specified. The resulting forces are displayed on the desktop and are updated with an arbitrary change in data or setting specified in the frame. The "In detail" button opens the dialog window that contains detailed listing of the dimensioning results.
Visualization of results can be adjusted in the frame "".