- determine the visibility of Settings (Templates) in the "Settings list (List of tests templates)" (it is determined by checking the box in the "Visible" column)
- specify the default Settings (Template) for new data files of the current program (the "Default" column)
- view basic Settings (Template) which are currently selected - available by pressing the "View" button
- add user Settings (Template) - pressing the "Add" button opens "New settings" dialog window with a copy of the currently selected Settings / Template
- edit input user Settings (Template) - by pressing the "Edit" button
- delete user Settings (Template) - by pressing the "Remove" button
In addition, the Settings Administrator enables exporting and importing Settings (Templates) stored on the disk.
Visibility and default settings (templates) are switched by using the mouse or pressing the Space key (visibility) or Shift+Space (default).
"Administrator" dialog window