Buttons on the tool bar allow the user to change setting of visualization on the desktop. The tool bar has different appereance in 2D and 3D mode. The tool bar contains the following buttons:
- Applies the 2D visualization mode.
Move displayed area
- Moves the current view in any direction - to proceed move mouse in the desired location while keeping the left mouse button pressed.
Rotates the scene
- Rotates the displayed drawing in any direction (3D view) - to move the drawing slide the mouse while pressing the left mouse button.
Shows marked area
- Shows and scales up the marked area - the area is selected by using the left mouse button.
- Scales the view so that all objects are visible on the desktop (by pressing the left mouse button).
Pre-defined 3D view
- Sets the predefined 3D view of drawing (3D view).
- Displays the view towards the Z-axis
- Sets the perspective view of drawing (3D view).
- Sets the axonometric view of drawing (3D view).
- The button opens the frame "Modes" for data input and calculations