analysis is the optional module of FEM program. We can switch the consolidation analysis on in the " " frame by switching "Analysis type" to "Consolidation".
The input has the following limitations:
- the "Tunnels" regime cannot be used
- only some can be used: , , and
- active regions can be fully specified in the 1st construction stage only, in the following construction stages only the regions located above the terrain of the previous construction stage is allowed. No openings or cuts are possible.
- mesh is obligatorily generated using
- can be entered in the 1st construction stage only and "No water" or "GWT" can only be used
- are always in transverse direction impermeable, only the drain along the beam on each side of the beam can be specified
- no point flow is available, the on the borders have only "permeable" or "impermeable" boundary conditions
The data input and calculation is as follows:
- is defined the same way as in stress analysis, the finite element mesh is
- in the first in the "Water" frame the pore pressure is specified by entering
- in the following construction stages are entered: the data for stress analysis, the , beam and , analysis , i.e. phase time and load action
of the analysis are presented in the same way as in stress , in addition, the flow velocities are available.
The principle of the numerical solution is.